FOR OWNERS OF COPYRIGHTED WORKS
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright law, please send an email to Imagins.net to report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by sending us a notification, as follows:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the Site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Providing URLs to the applicable page(s) on the Site is the best way to help us locate material quickly;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please note that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that an image infringes your copyright, you may be subject to liability for damages (including costs and attorney’s fees).
FOR USERS WHO WISH TO RESTORE REMOVED IMAGES
If you elect to send a counter notification, please submit the following to Imagins.net:
1. A physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the image that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the image appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled. Providing URLs to the applicable page(s) on the Site is the best way to help us locate where the image was quickly;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the image was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the image to be removed or disabled.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the district in which the address is located (or Maricopa County, Arizona, if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification.
Upon receipt of a counter notification, we will forward it to the party who submitted the original copyright infringement claim. The complainant will then have 10 days to notify us that he or she has filed legal action relating to the allegedly infringing material. If we do not receive any such notification within 10 days, we may restore the material to the Site.